Giving HOPE to kids fighting cancer
Helping you remain by your child's side
We are a voice for children that go unheard
So you can have your child back home
Giving Hope to Kids Fighting Cancer
- Provide families the ability to make this journey to heal cancer together
- Financial Support for Children and Families getting to and from treatment.
- From airfare and lodging to gas and grocery gift cards
- We do all we can to support families and make them as comfortable as possible
- Each child in our program receives a custom-made HOPE the Bear, with a personal recorded message from parents or friends to provide comfort during this trying time.
- Mission Courage – program providing children with interactive art therapy sessions that allow them to express thier emotions and access their innate ‘hope-center’
- Music Heals – musical instrumental lessons aide in stress relief
- Active planning committee member at Cure Fest For Childhood Cancer in Washington, DC
- Policy & advocacy activist on Capital Hill
- Collaboration with college students in bringing awareness to the young adult community.